Friday, July 13, 2012

Same Blog New Look

Well it has been almost 8 months since my first post. This was as good a time as any to do some updating.  I like the new look...each post now has a placeholder, making it easier to read.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Writing this blog has been a great experience for me. I spend much of my spare time researching recipes and nutritional articles, and of course, creating new recipes.  There have been many food experiments in my house, and trust me when I say, there has been a lot of trial and error.  My style of cooking has changed drastically, and it took some time to adjust. But, I learned that cutting back on fat and sodium, and adding whole grains to our diet is not all that bad.  Healthy cooking has now become a way of life for me, and I hope it will become yours, as well.

Check back often, as I am always concocting a new recipe that I will be eager to share with you.

No comments: